Bridging the Gap Community Services Inc. (BTG), is a not for profit charity that supports men, women, youth and children of the Coffs Coast who are doing it tough.
We work with doctors, psychologists and other service providers to make sure our clients get the services they need and the best outcomes.
- Free counselling (including specialised trauma counselling)
- Free psychologist appointments with our qualified psychologist
- Self help programs such as drugs and alcohol, parenting, cooking on a budget and anger management
- Court support and access to solicitors
- Free breakfast and lunch three days a week
- Access to our kitchen, lounge, garden, Internet, laundry and bathroom
- Emergency accommodation, swags and supplies for the homeless
- Help with electricity bills
To offer life-changing community services and support programs to heal, reintegrate, and counsel people in need, while expanding these services across the nation.
To reduce instances of suicide, homelessness, and recidivism while healing and restoring dignity to those who fall through the gaps of society. To strengthen communities, reduce violence against women and enrich the lives of children and families in the Mid North Coast and beyond.
BTG is operated by volunteers and funded entirely on donations from the Coffs Harbour community. All Donations over $2 are tax deductable and any donation, however small, is gratefully accepted.