We run 8-week programs and counselling on a variety of topics.
Start times may vary depending on our clients and their needs.
Please get in touch if you are interested in joining.
Identify the behaviours and thought patterns that are having a negative impact on your everyday life and learn how to take control of them.
You will learn:
- How different factors influence decision-making.
- Tools to support cognitive restructuring (getting your
brain to create more helpful
- Pathways for personal development.
- Strategies for positive change.
- The cost/benefit approach to committing to change.
- Safe coping mechanisms (and what inappropriate substance use means).
- How inappropriate coping mechanisms can lead to
Cook on a budget
Learn to cook on a budget with fresh ingredients in a supportive, fun and creative environment. All food is included.
- Organisational skills
- Meal preparation
- Making friends
- Work-ready skills
Learn to make:
- Pizza from scratch
- Pulled pork chipotle and
- Poached bream and
- So much more!
Triple P Parenting
This is all about making family life more positive and enjoyable. The program doesn’t tell you how to be a parent, it gives you a toolbox of ideas to use. Then you choose the strategies that work for your family and how you want to use them.
You will learn how to:
- Raise happy, confident kids.
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone enjoys life more.
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows.
- Encourage behaviour you like.
- Take care of yourself as a parent.
- Feel confident you’re doing the
Drug and alcohol
We offer substance awareness and addiction counselling, for groups and individuals. You will be guided to identify the underlying causes of your addiction and work through them with a qualified counsellor.
You will learn:
- How trauma (including intergenerational trauma) can impact addiction.
- The impact of different drugs.
- How addiction impacts the processes of your mind and body.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (using practical self-help strategies to change unhelpful thinking, feeling and behaving).
- Relaxation and diversionary techniques
to break the cycle of addiction and
- How to manage your life (goal setting, taking ownership, financial guidance
- family therapy
- Children and youth
- Trauma informed
- Grief and loss